Halloween is just around the corner and with that comes the need to have some family bonding activities. Today we’re featuring 10 fun DIY Halloween crafts to get your family prepared for this fabulous season of pumpkins, ghouls and apple spice.
These 10 Fun DIY Halloween Crafts will keep the family busy for hours and provide you with some unique fall decor options.
10 Fun DIY Halloween Crafts
Brows the list below to find the best DIY crafts for family bonding and then collect the supplies to plan for a day of Halloween crafts with kids.
- DIY Halloween Ghost & Winter Snowman – This is the most adorable craft idea ever. Useful craft that can be utilized all Fall and Winter season.
- DIY Teal Pumpkin Project Sign – This is just a fun little sign that can go up during Halloween season. It is the perfect play on words to add to your home décor this season.
- Candy Corn Craft – The debate for whether one loves or hates candy corns is still open, but I think everyone can enjoy candy corns with this adorable craft idea.
- Glittered Witch Hat Halloween Decor – Who doesn’t love a good witch’s hat? This adorable craft is easy to make and will look amazing when finished.
- DIY Monster Headband– this monster headband isn’t too scary so it’s perfect for little ones who simply want to create a fun headband without the scary side of Halloween.
- Colorful Felt Halloween Banner – this is the cutest and simplest craft ever! I love making crafty items with felt because it’s soft and fun to work with.
- Wood Pumpkin Jack O’ Lanterns – this fun Halloween craft idea will make the perfect home décor piece on your front porch, go on check it out!
- DIY Ghost Treat Bags with Free Printable Tags – I love it when a craft involves free printables, makes the work easier! Check out these cute ghost treat bags, perfect for Halloween parties.
- DIY Frugal Frankenstein Mason Jar Beverage Cups – Halloween parties are not complete without having spooky cups to drink out of. Check these Frankenstein mason jar cups!
- Feather Boa Halloween Wreath – love the word boa so had to include this feather boa Halloween wreath as a simple yet fun Halloween craft idea to make with the family!
How do you make easy Halloween crafts?
The best way to make easy Halloween crafts for kids is to determing what crafts would be easy to enjoy with your kids. If you have teenagers then Halloween crafts that require extensive work like stencils or cutting may be easy for them. If you have toddlers then you may opt for some glue and coloring Halloween crafts so they have something easy to do as a means to make easy Halloween crafts.
How do you make cheap Halloween decorations?
You can make cheap Halloween decorations by using supplies you have around the home. Items like popcorn and dried cranberries can be threaded on a string for Halloween garland. You can use construction paper to cut and glue a Halloween themed design to hang in your home. You may also find some cheap Halloween decorations in my list of 10 DIY Halloween crafts above!
Hopefully, you found something fun to do with your family as a means to enjoy family bonding activities this fall. Even if you don’t celebrate Halloween some of these Halloween crafts will work as a way to decorate your home for fall.
Please subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get updates when I extend upon this topic. You can also like & follow Parent Influence on Facebook for instant news & updates.