A nightclub fire
One evening in 2003, the band Great White was performing on stage when the club caught fire. The band had organized pyrotechnics in the club as they performed. The pyrotechnics turned out to be the cause of the fire.
The soundproofing material in the club was highly flammable, and this led the fire to spread quickly. Someone had a chance and took a photo of the moment the guitarist noticed things going ablaze. In a glimpse, everything went up in flames, and around 100 people lost their lives.