An accidental fire
Many different products have electric versions–guitars, razors, tea kettles. Well, this person decided they’d enjoy the convenience of an electric kettle, rather than one that needs to be warmed up on the stove. Unfortunately, things didn’t really go as planned for them, considering what happened next.
Instead of plugging in the kettle, this person totally forgot it was electric and put it on the stove as usual. As they suddenly remembered that it was, in fact, an electric kettle, it burst into flames on the stove! This mistake resulted in them having to return to their original kettle–it turns out that electric kettles weren’t nearly as convenient as they thought they would be.