There’s a reason why kids typically aren’t allowed around electric appliances, especially heated ones like irons. And some people, even if they’re adults, really shouldn’t be allowed around items like stoves and irons either. Case in point, see the photo below.
This person shared the story of how his girlfriend’s brother, not thinking, set a hot iron down right on top of her laptop. Now, that was a big mistake. Let’s hope he had some money saved up that he could use to replace his sister’s now-ruined laptop. We bet she held this one over him for quite a while, and we can’t blame her!