An unexpected meltdown
This dad was getting infuriated by the fact that every website he visited was blurring the top left-hand part of the screen. I mean, who wouldn’t hate that? But the thing is, the websites weren’t actually the culprit in this situation. No, something far more sinister was going on.
Thanks to some poor candle placement, this person’s dad burned through the top left portion of his laptop screen–and didn’t even realize that’s what had happened until the damage was done. If you ever notice a chunk of your screen getting blurry, it might be time to check and see if there are any candles around.