Making Easter Eggs with kids is a fun way to pass the time while you’re stuck at home. Earlier today I asked my FB if they were ready for Easter and many were, but others like me weren’t ready. With that being said, I wanted to share a fun twist on decorating Easter Eggs with your kids today.
In celebration of the release of the new film Sonic The Hedgehog I’m sharing a fun family bonding activity that you can do this weekend with your kids. Check out more information about Sonic The Hedgehog movie below and then scroll down for a fun Sonic The Hedgehog Easter Eggs tutorial to paint some Easter Eggs with your kiddos this year.
Sonic the Hedgehog Comes to Your Living Room
Sonic the Hedgehog available in 4K Ultra HD & Blu-rayâ„¢ Combo Packs Arrives May 19 with a Limited Edition Comic Book**
Powered with incredible speed, Sonic the Hedgehog (voiced by Ben Schwartz), aka The Blue Blur, embraces his new home on Earth. That is, until he accidentally knocks out the power grid and sparks the attention of super-uncool evil genius Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey).
Now itâ€™s super-villain vs. super-sonic in an all-out race across the globe to stop Robotnik from using his unique power for world domination. Sonic teams up with The Donut Lord, aka Sheriff Tom Wachowski (James Marsden), to save the planet in this action-packed hit thatâ€™s fun for the whole family.
Bonus Features on Digital, 4K UltraHD Combo and Blu-ray Combo
- Commentary by director Jeff Fowler and the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz
- Around the World in 80 Secondsâ€”See Sonicâ€™s next adventure!
- Deleted Scenesâ€”Director Jeff Fowler introduces deleted scenes
- Bloopersâ€”Laugh along with Jim Carrey and the cast
- â€œSpeed Me Upâ€ Music Video
- For the Love of Sonicâ€”Jim Carrey and the cast discuss what Sonic the Hedgehog means to them
- Building Robotnik with Jim Carreyâ€”See Jim Carrey bring supervillain Dr. Robotnik to life
- The Blue Blur: Origins of Sonicâ€”Explore the origins of the legendary Blue Blur
- Sonic On Setâ€”Visit the set with the voice of Sonic, Ben Schwartz
I don’t know about you, but I loved playing Sonic the Hedgehog as a kid. I played it on Sega Genesis and it was fabulous! Now, I get to go back in time to enjoy my favorite character who used to stop his foot if you didn’t get moving fast enough in this fabulous family-friendly film.
I cannot wait!
Now, it’s time to share how to make your very own Sonice the Hedgehog Easter Eggs at home in celebration of the Easter holiday and this movie release.
Sonic The Hedgehog Easter Eggs
- Eggs – hard-boiled or wooden craft eggs
- Paints and Brushes
- Black Paint Pen
Start your Sonic The Hedgehog eggs by making a pencil sketch of each character you want to create. Donâ€™t worry about getting it perfect- itâ€™s just a guide.
Brush on the paint, guided by the pencil sketches you already made.
Finish your Sonic The Hedgehog Easter eggs by outlining everything with a fine tip black paint pen.
Use this egg stand to display your beautiful Sonic the Hedgehog Easter eggs for home decor.