Honorable Mention #4: Cinnabon
Cinnabon has made a name for itself for its delicious smelling cinnamon buns, served warm with a ton of sweet icing on top. So what could be so bad about that? And what could make only 40% of Consumer Report survey participants say they would return to the fast food chain? Leaving 60% off the market?
Some complained of reheated, old cinnamon buns. But a lot of the bad reviews for Cinnabon had to do with customer service at the chain. Many might have left enjoying their cinnamon buns, but a bad experience with the workers the restaurant hires, leaving a bad taste. Not the best review when dealing with desserts. It looks like the problem is pretty easy to solve, if they just give it a try.