Today you’ll find the best Valentine’s Day essentials. From date night at home to heading out on the town to planning a getaway for Valentine’s Day.
You’ll need some of these Valentine’s Day essentials to celebrate this holiday of love with your whole family.
Canary & King knows that Valentineâ€™s Day isnâ€™t just about the adults, though. Thatâ€™s why Iâ€™m excited to share some party boxes for the entire family to get in and celebrate Valentineâ€™s Day with the ultimate list of Valentineâ€™s Day essentials from Canary & King.
Three New Canary & King Valentineâ€™s Day Party Boxes
Little Heart Breakers Party Box: This is a special Valentineâ€™s Day essentials that your little ones will enjoy. Get a cute little box of party items to celebrate Valentineâ€™s Day with kids.
- Compostable plates
- Treat cups
- Easy-to-hang decorations
- Gold dessert stand and gold heart dessert toppers
Cupidâ€™s Party Box: Why make reservations to go out when you can enjoy a romantic dinner right at home? Set the stage for a cozy coupleâ€™s night inâ€”no crowds and no waiting to be seated.
- White pearl plates and gold hammered chargers/small platters
- Gold cutlery and clear stemless wine glasses
- Red linen luncheon napkins and red and white striped table runner
- Gold heart dessert toppers
Girlâ€™s Night In Party Box: Looking to celebrate Galentineâ€™s Day instead this year? Having the gals over for pizza and champagne feels like the perfect evening.
- Red plates
- Pink linen luncheon napkins and pink and white striped table runner and straws
- Pink and white straws and clear stemless wine glasses
- Easy-to-hang decorations and gold heart dessert toppers
What can families do for Valentine’s Day?
There are so many things that families can do for Valentine’s Day. We here at ParentInfluence love helping others find ways to strengthen the family bond. Use this holiday of love to find time to do something fun together.
Using the Canary & King packages featured above, you can easily enjoy a festive Valentine’s Day with family. So while you’re out there gathering up your Valentine’s Day essentials, here are some game ideas and fun you can enjoy together when this special holiday arrives:
- Play hide and seek.
- Bake heart-shaped food.
- Make a full course meal with appetizer, main course, a dessert that’s all based on what each family member loves to eat most.
- Play pin the heart on a llama.
- Enjoy a game of musical hearts, much like musical chairs.
- Decorate Valentine’s Day Cards.
- Make stained glass heart decorations
About Canary and King
For over 30 years, the brand created plates, cups, platters, cutlery and other food-focused items for caterers, bakeries, and events. Along the way, they learned a thing or two about successful celebrating. I hope that this list of Valentine’s Day essentials has given you an idea of how to celebrate the holiday of life with your whole family. Visit their website to learn more.