Add Spider-Man Far From Home to your home movie collection. For all those Spider-Man fans out there, this is the blog post for you! Continue reading to learn more about Spider-Man Far From Home, see a trailer, and find a recipe that you can make at home with the kids.Â
Learn how to make your own mystical Mysterio Cupcake in celebration of this film release. Gather up the ingredients, the kids and get ready to make a mess in your kitchen. Baking with kids is a fabulous way to encourage family bonding, use of mathematics, and teach kids the much-needed life skills of baking.
First, let’s chat a bit about Spider-Man Far From Home. You can get this movie on Amazon Prime Video today, or wait for the release on October 1st. When October 1, 2019 rolls around Spider-Man Far From Home will be available on 4K Ultra HD Combo Pack, Blu-ray Combo Pack, and DVD.
About Spider-Man Far From Home
Tom Holland returns as everyoneâ€™s favorite web-slinger in Spider-Man Far From Home, the next chapter after Spider-Man: Homecoming. Our friendly neighborhood wall-crawler decides to join his best friends Ned, MJ, and the rest of the gang on a European vacation. However, Peterâ€™s plans to leave super heroics behind for a few weeks are quickly scrapped when he begrudgingly agrees to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of severalÂ elemental creature attacks! Spider-Man and Mysterio (Jake Gyllenhaal) join forces to fight the havoc unleashed across the continent but all is not as it seems.
Spider-Man Far From Home
Running time is approximately 139 minutes and has a rating of PG-13.
Bonus Materials Include:
- New Original Short, Peterâ€™s To-Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.
- Teachersâ€™ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brotherâ€™s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre â€“ Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film
- Gag Reel & Outtakes
- Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
Learn how to make your very own mystical Mysterio Cupcake! Download the recipe and swing into action now.Â Â SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME is now available on Digital!