I may homeschool my kids now, but I am still all about figuring out what children books will work for our reading all year round. My kids have been raised on reading books from the day they were in my womb. I read to all three kids from the time they were in my womb throughout the years, even during the teen years with my oldest.
Reading together is such a wonderful way to spend quality time together, increase vocabulary and help reduce summer slump during that summer break season.Â If you’re looking for a good list of children’s books for all ages, then please enjoy this list of 10 children books for summer reading:
*affiliate links below*Â
- Â Big and Little: A Story of Opposites
- Hello, Honeybees
- If You Had Your Birthday Party on the Moon
- Juana and Lucas: Big Problemas
- Bat and the End of Everything
- Explorer: Plants!
- Where Dani Goes, Happy Follows
- Where the Red Fern Grows
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!)
- Inside Out and Back Again