There are many families who refuse to let their kids eat candy options on Halloween. This makes trick or treating difficult for some parents. You want to take your kids out to enjoy a festive evening of dressing up in a cute costume, knocking on doors and saying, “trick or treat” but you fear there will only be candy Halloween options. That’s why I wanted to take a moment to share a list of non candy Halloween options for you to buy.
If you want to make sure every little ghoul and goblin gets to enjoy the treat you hand out this year on Halloween night, then try your hand at stocking up on some of these non candy Halloween options today!
Every product featured below is an affiliate link and includes PRIME shipping so that you can get these non candy Halloween optionsÂ in time for trick or treating night. Not going trick or treating? Well, have no fear, these non candy Halloween options will work for trunk or treat or just to enjoy as a special treat for your kids on the night of Halloween, even if you’re just sitting at home.
Non Candy Halloween Options for 2019
What can you give out on Halloween that is not candy?
That’s a fantastic question! The key to finding non candy Halloween options is to get in touch with your inner creative genius. These 15 non candy Halloween options listed below can be purchased online and offer you the two-day PRIME shipping when you use your Amazon Prime account.
- Play-Doh, Treat-Without-the-Sweet, Halloween Bag, 15 1-ounce Cans
- JOYIN Over 600 Pieces Halloween Craft Assortment Kit
- 6 Dozen (72) Bright Halloween Bouncing Balls 1″
- 50 Pieces Halloween Assorted Stamps Kids Self-Ink Stamps
- dazzling toys 50 Mega Pack Slap Bracelets
- Etekcity LED Finger Lights 100 Pack Finger Ring Glow Sticks
- Fun Express Halloween Foam Glider Assortment Airplane Vehicle
- Make A Pumpkin Stickers (1 DOZEN)
- BUDI 15Pc Halloween LED Necklaces
- JOYIN 24 Pieces Mix and Match Halloween Decoration Stickers in 6 Designs
- JOYIN 72 Glow in The Dark Bouncing Balls 1.25â€
- Adorox 72 Pieces Vinyl Glitter Sticky Hands
- JOYIN Toy 72 PCs Slap Bracelets
- Fun Express Mini Glow-in-The-Dark Halloween Rubber Duckies
- BUDI 50Pc Halloween Party Favors LED Flash Rings
What to do besides trick or treating?
I’m very aware that some families do not go trick or treating and that’s perfectly fine. If you’re a family who prefers to not venture outside to go trick or treating on Halloween night but still want to enjoy some family time on Halloween night, there are other things you can do besides trick or treating. Below you’ll find a list of what to do besides trick or treating on Halloween night:
- Tell spooky stories in the dark indoors or around a backyard campfire.
- Visit a haunted house theme park night.
- Visit a family member and have a Halloween movie night marathon.
- Host a Halloween treasure hunt using the non candy Halloween options above.
- Book a Halloween cruise.
- Make Halloween crafts together.