The Fatal Dose
In most families, older children are expected to babysit for free or at a reduced rate. In this case, a person was looking after their younger brother, who had recently been diagnosed with attention deficit disorder. He was having a hard time swallowing his new medication, so his parents encouraged him to practice first.
To their horror, they thought he’d taken a lethal dose of something after telling his older brother and sister. Unfortunately, they had to throw up all of their candy even though this cute little thing only ate Skittles.